The World Flying Disc Federation (WFDF) today has released the list of the candidates for the 2012 elections. The WFDF members will vote on positions on the Board of Directors and on the Ultimate Committee to serve from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2014. The elections start on 27 November and will run through 27 December 2012, 24:00 hrs UTC.
The following candidates have sent in nominations for the respective positions which are going to be elected during the 2012 elections:
Board of Directors
- President: Robert “Nob” Rauch (USA)
- Chair, Guts: Ryan Scott (USA)
- Chair, Overall: Jack Cooksey (USA)
- Chair, Beach Ultimate: Patrick van der Valk (POR)
- Director at large: Prof. Fumio Morooka (JPN)
- Ultimate Committee Deputy Chair: Will Deaver (USA)
- Rules Subcommittee Chair: Rueben Berg (AUS)
- Championships Subcommittee Chair: Brian Gisel (CAN)
For further information on the elections: email@example.com .