The BULA/WFDF 2013 European Championships of Beach Ultimate (ECBU2013) are running and on live.ecbu2013.org the fans can find all online coverage of the BULA/WFDF event which is held on Calafell Beach, Tarragona (Spain) 27-30 June 2013.
Since Thursday the tournament has been blessed with fantastic weather and the Tournament Organising Committee (TOC) gets compliments for their preparations and operations of the event.
The website is optimized for mobile viewing so people can catch all the excitement:
• Live online broadcasts of 38 games. Playo.tv and NGN will use YouTube Live to stream all games played in the Arena. Live streaming starts on Thursday June 27 at 11 AM Central European Time (CET) when #1 seed Germany takes on host Spain in the Mixed division.
• Live scoring for ALL games. Score keepers at every field will enter scores and assist immediately into the live scoring system which is then made available for viewing online at live.ecbu2013.org and twitter.com/ECBUAllResults.
• Country specific fan pages. By combining live scoring with specific tags on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and Flickr, fans can hang out at pages such as live.ecbu2013.org/country/gbr (for content generated by fans and during event).
• Daily video highlights. Skyd Magazine's video and reporting crew will be out in full force and will publish daily stories online. Each day, at 10 PM local time, they will also broadcast the video highlights of the day at live.ecbu2013.org.
• Amazing photography. Three photographers will take, and continuously upload, professional pictures to live.ecbu2013.org and by using the right tags everyone can follow their favorite team and country.