Planning, Principles and Priorities
- DG Comm to develop five year plan – with a view to helping national DGA’s and NGB’s develop their own priorities.
- Responsibilities as a WFDF Committee member/Board Member
- Spirit of the Game rules for DG
- Gender equality programme for DG
- WFDF and DG Membership – Relationship between WFDF members, IOC, NOC’s and GAISF
- New criteria for World rankings
- Complaints procedure for DG – especially to deal with disciplinary issues
- Multi-sport events programme – IWGA, WMG, TAFISA
- WFDF sanctioning of DG events – minimum criteria.
- Development targets – including creating media and coaching materials for members; clubs and schools etc – involve WFDF Media Team
- WTDGC Croatia 2021 – Contract, Media coverage via WFDF
- Risk Assessment of DG – advice to all NGB’s
- Environmental and Life Sustainability criteria for DG
- Development of DGA’s and NGB’s – their own 5 year plans
- Representation on all WFDF Commissions for DG; SOTG, Gender Equality, Athletes, Sport for All, Parasports, Schools and Universities, IT and including Media Team.
- WFDF Website
- Work and liaison with PDGA
- Player qualification for all WFDF events – all disc sports but to clarify for DG
- WTDGC schedules – need to consult and co-operate with EDGF/PDGA